Hello!! I’m Talia, and I’m so happy you’ve found you’re way here.
I have been working as a photographer since 2010, with a focus on weddings, engagements, portraits and at home sessions. I strive to document people as they really are, capturing the love they share in a way that’s honest and natural.
In 2014 I was named one of the Top 30 Under 30 by the Canada Photo Convention. I have photographed over 80 weddings and my work has been featured in Intimate Weddings, Blush, The Knot, YegWed, Weddingbells, and Beach Bride.
Nothing makes my heart go pitter patter quite like photographing two people who love each other dearly. I adore people who lean into vulnerability and allow me to document them wholeheartedly. Documenting the big moments in life is huge, and I’m so happy I get to do it. Together we can create some beautiful images.
A little more about me…
- I love to travel; my spouse and I just got back from driving across Canada in a camper van
- I have a rescue dog named Morty
- I love hand lettering and sending mail. My logo is handwritten by my sister
- I drink coffee like most people drink water
- I love making things with my hands. I recently learned how to embroider and weave.
I am currently booking weddings for 2018. Please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
*Above photo taken by Ampersandgrey